Grobet Wood Hub Brush Style #B20
- 2 Rows of converging bristle
- Chungking bristles mounted into hardwood hubs with 1/4" arbor holes for use on the tapered spindles of polishing motors
- Genuine Chungking bristle insures longer life & superior polishing action piece after piece
- Wood hubs are seasoned hardwood and oil-treated to prevent splitting and guarantee long-lasting service
- Bristle tufts are "staple-set" into hubs to remain securely fastened until completely worn down
- Hub diamter, 1-1/4" and Tapered Arbor Hole
- Trim length, 5/8"
- Overall diameter, 2-1/2"
|Bristle Material:||Chungking Bristles|
|Bristle Type:||Chungking Bristles|
|Brush Type:||2 Rows of Bristles|
|Diameter:||2 1/2" diameter|
MFR #: 16.383
Order this selection: Grobet Wood Hub Brush Style #B20 and 6A, 2 Rows of Bristle, 2-1/2" Overall Diameter
Added to your shopping cart