Develop your perfect team.
Build and retain a compliant, cohesive, effective and happy workplace. Human resources advising training will be brought in at the right time in your strategic action plan to support your success as an employer, including compliance, effective hiring and onboarding, performance management, terminations, policies and procedures, wage and hour, training and development, compensation and benefits.
As part of these services, a dedicated HR advisor will be assigned to support you. This advisor will execute an HR assessment that covers process and practice opportunity recommendations. He or she will then assist in addressing compliance issues, complete a customized employment manual and provide practice-specific HR advice. And, you’ll benefit from specialized expertise in the areas of human resources that are essential to meeting your assessment objectives.
- Goal and expectation-setting for the practice as a whole and for individual staff members
- Training and development, including the delivery of in-office training
- HR processes, including effective organizational structure, new employee onboarding, performance management, leave of absence management, terminations, policy and benefit changes and timekeeping/attendance
- Employee communications, including job descriptions, performance, teambuilding, conflict resolution, corrective actions and terminations
- Compensation, paid time off and health and welfare benefits
After evaluating your staffing needs, your advisor can provide fee-based recruiting services to support building your perfect team. In addition, your advisor can recommend time and attendance systems to streamline payroll and schedule tracking.