Develop your perfect team.
Human Resources Advising services will be brought in at the right time in your strategic action plan to support your HR practices, including effective hiring and onboarding, performance management, terminations, compliance, policies and procedures, wage and hour, training and development, compensation and benefits.
As part of these services, a dedicated TDSC human resources advisor will be assigned to support you. This advisor will execute an HR audit, assist in addressing any compliance issues and complete a customized employment manual. In addition, your advisor will provide practice-specific advice on all HR issues, assisting you in building and retaining a cohesive, effective, productive and happy team.
HR Advising services include the following areas:
- A comprehensive HR compliance audit that covers process and practice recommendations on areas of opportunity, development of an implementation plan and assistance in implementation
- Establishing goals and expectations for your practice and individual staff members
- Training and development, including delivering in-office training
- Employee communications, including job descriptions, performance communications, teambuilding, conflict resolution, corrective actions and terminations
- HR process improvements, including identifying the most effective organizational structure, new employee onboarding, performance management, leave of absence management, terminations, policy and benefit change and implementation, and timekeeping/attendance management
- Advice, recommendations and management regarding compensation, paid time off, and health and welfare benefits
- Leave of absence management
After an evaluation of your staffing needs, your advisor can also provide fee-based complete recruiting services to support building your perfect team.