Engage and retain more patients.
Create a marketing plan that grows your patient base and improves engagement, retention and loyalty. Marketing advising training will be introduced at the right time in your strategic action plan to support practice marketing success, including effective branding and patient outreach.
As a part of these services, a dedicated TDSC marketing advisor will be assigned to support you. This advisor will review your office's internal and external marketing practices and provide actionable recommendations, including a comprehensive marketing plan. And, you’ll benefit from specialized expertise in the areas of marketing that are essential to growing your practice.
- Marketing analysis, practice metrics and demographic research
- Annual plan development and positioning strategy
- Community marketing and open house promotions
- Campaign planning and buying for print, online and media
- Online reputation management and directory cleanup
- Social media channel management for the practice
After an evaluation of your office, marketing strategy, budget and needs, your advisor will provide a custom quote for fee-for-service deliverables to support your overall strategy. These digital, print and media services may include:
- Practice website design and launch
- Search engine optimization and digital ads
- Logo design, branded collateral and letterhead
- In-office signage, brochures and referral pads
- Print advertising, media and direct mail campaigns
- Emails, e-newsletters and blog content
- High-def video production and photo sessions
- Call tracking to generate better leads