Spend more time doing what you love.
Increase production and strengthen financials while growing as a practice leader. Practice advising training will be brought in at the right time in your strategic action plan to support practice operations and management success, including scheduling, systems, budgeting, hygiene processes and collections.
As part of these services, a dedicated TDSC practice advisor will be assigned to support you. This advisor will provide practice management training and resources through in-office visits, scheduled calls and offsite deep-dive workshops. And, you’ll benefit from specialized expertise in the areas of operations and management that are essential to running your practice smoothly.
- Leadership development to strengthen office partnerships and culture
- Communication skills to fine-tune connections with staff and patients
- SMART goal setting to move to action and achieve sustainable results
- Operational efficiencies to build the foundation for sound business systems
- Patient scheduling protocols and strategies to drive scheduling success
- Financial policies to ensure consistent billing and collections processes
- Case presentation and overcoming objections for common patient concerns
- Hygiene management for efficient and productive scheduling and recall
- Regulatory compliance including HIPAA privacy and security protections