Braided Cotton Rolls, Length 6"
Supplied by: TDSC-Reno
- Innovative flexible design for excellent adaptability and a secure fit into the buccal curvature and the sublingual space
- Higher, quicker absorption without losing its shape, reducing the number of rolls needed
- Provides isolation while maintaining an excellent dry field with a unique wicking action
- Does not stick to mucosa, making it easy to remove from the patient's mouth. No need to rewet
- Infection control roll dispensers are available; they are fully autoclavable, dispensing one sterile roll at a time
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions:||6" x 5/16"|
- This is not a stocked item. This product is expected to be delivered within three weeks.
MFR #: 201213