Luxator L3CA Contra Angle Periotome
- Preserved bone integrity and dramatically less trauma for your patients and their dentition.
- Luxator®Periotomes are the preferred instruments for performing extractions.
- Luxator® Periotomes are specially designed periodontal ligament knives with fine tapering blades that compress the alveolar bone, cut the membrane and gently ease the tooth from its socket.
- The whole operation is performed with a minimum of tissue damage
- 1. Ergonomic design
- 2. Atraumatic extraction
- 3. Maximum tactility
- 4. Wide range of sizes and shapes
|Blade Shape:||Contra Angle|
|Size Number:||L3CA 3 mm|
|Tip Length:||3 mm|
MFR #: 506353
Order this selection: Luxator® L3CA 3 mm Contra Angle Periotome, Dark Blue
Added to your shopping cart
You can enjoy added savings across our website if you are a member of your local State Dental Association. Submit your ADA number below and access added savings today. Get access to VIP pricing for 90-days as we validate your membership.