ImplaMate Barnhart 5-6 Curette
- Introducing ImplaMate™—“The Ultimate in Implant Scaler Technology!"
- Until now, clinicians have relied on a limited selection of instruments with thick plastic tips to clean implants
- This is because regular scaler tips made of metals that are dissimilar to titanium (like stainless steel) could scratch the implant and possibly cause rejection
- Our series of ImplaMate scalers work safely with implants because they are made with the same material—solid titanium
- Even better, ImplaMate scalers are available in a wide range of familiar patterns that are easy to adapt with no “learning curve"
- Produced in our DuraLite® ColorRings™ handle, ImplaMate implant scalers will also enable your practice to identify and organize implant hygiene set-ups
- All tips are color-coded PURPLE for easy identification and to avoid mixing them with stainless scalers and curettes
MFR #: CEISBH5-6
Order this selection: ImplaMate Barnhart #5-6 Universal Curette Double-Ended with DURALite ColorRings Handle
Added to your shopping cart