ImplaMate Sickle Scaler 6/7 DURALite
- Introducing ImplaMate™—“The Ultimate in Implant Scaler Technology!"
- Until now, clinicians have relied on a limited selection of instruments with thick plastic tips to clean implants
- This is because regular scaler tips made of metals that are dissimilar to titanium (like stainless steel) could scratch the implant and possibly cause rejection
- Our series of ImplaMate scalers work safely with implants because they are made with the same material—solid titanium
- Even better, ImplaMate scalers are available in a wide range of familiar patterns that are easy to adapt with no “learning curve"
- Produced in our DuraLite® ColorRings™ handle, ImplaMate implant scalers will also enable your practice to identify and organize implant hygiene set-ups
- All tips are color-coded PURPLE for easy identification and to avoid mixing them with stainless scalers and curettes
|Tip Type:||Offset Sickle|
MFR #: CEISN67
Order this selection: ImplaMate Sickle Scaler #6/7 Double-Ended with DURALite ColorRings Handle
Added to your shopping cart
You can enjoy added savings across our website if you are a member of your local State Dental Association. Submit your ADA number below and access added savings today. Get access to VIP pricing for 90-days as we validate your membership.