1 Glick Plugger
- Glick Blade and Root Canal Plugger used to compact filling material during vertical condensation. Combination blade and 1.10 marked plugger
- Popular Glick double-ended instrument combines a plugger on one end with a blade for cutting off gutta percha on the other working end.
- Plugger working end has a 1.10 mm diameter.
- Blade/Plugger working ends make this instrument versatile and flexible
- Use one end for condensing and the blade end for cutting off gutta percha
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Made in USA
|Handle Shape:||41 Round|
|Tip Length:||1.10 mm|
MFR #: RCPGL1
Order this selection: 1 Glick Blade Stainless Steel #41 Round Double Ended Plugger/Blade, 1.10 mm Diameter
Added to your shopping cart