9/11 Posterior Plugger
- A popular plugger with 1.00 mm and 1.15 mm diameter working ends.
- 9/11 Root Canal Plugger used to compact filling material during vertical condensation
- Marked at 5 mm intervals to assess penetration depth
- Double-ended for optimal usage
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Made in USA
|Handle Shape:||33 Round|
|Tip Length:||1.00 mm / 1.15 mm|
MFR #: RCP9/11
Order this selection: 9/11 Posterior Root Canal Plugger, Double Ended, 1.00 mm/1.15 mm Diameter Working Ends
Added to your shopping cart
You can enjoy added savings across our website if you are a member of your local State Dental Association. Submit your ADA number below and access added savings today. Get access to VIP pricing for 90-days as we validate your membership.