Anniversary Sale | Take an Extra 10% Off Orders Over $500. Use Code: CHEERS - Ends June 9 | Shop Now
Racegel Thermogelifiable Gel
- Sulcus opening and control of bleeding prior to impression taking and in the preparation of Class II, III and V cavities.
- Thermogelifiable properties to ensure no mechanical trauma to the periodontium, to control application without excessive hand pressure and to facilitate placement and rinsing.
- Does not run or drip.
- 25% Aluminum Chloride for optimal and fast control of bleeding and gingival oozing.
- Orange color to easily visualize during placement and rinsing.
- Thin, pre-bent needle tips for better placement even in hard-to-reach areas.
- Raspberry flavor for patient comfort.
- Package Contains: 3 1.4 gm syringe and 30 pre-bent tips.
MFR #: 01C0500
Order this selection: Racegel Thermogelifiable Gel, Gingival Preparation, 1.4 gm
Added to your shopping cart
You can enjoy added savings across our website if you are a member of your local State Dental Association. Submit your ADA number below and access added savings today. Get access to VIP pricing for 90-days as we validate your membership.