Surgipro II Monofilament Propylene Sutures, Non-Absorbable
Supplied by: TDSC-Reno
- Uncoated Surgipro sutures (clear or pigmented) are inert, non-absorbable, sterile sutures composed of an isotactic crystalline stereoisomer of polypropylene (a synthetic linear polyolefin) and polyethylene
- Uniform diameter Maximum flexibility of the strand
- Excellent security with snug and flattened knots
- Minimal memory and reduced "pig-tailing"
- Consistent knotting strength
|Size:||5-0 / KV-15 / 30"|
- This is not a stocked item. This product is expected to be delivered within three weeks.
MFR #: VP914X
Pharmaceutical: Dental license required
Order this selection: Surgipro™ II Monofilament Propylene Sutures, Non-Absorbable, Tapercutting, 5-0 / KV-15 / 30", 3/8 Circle, 17 mm Needle, Blue