X-OMAT 2 Dental Duplicating Film, 5" x 12"
- Intended for use in duplicators
- Proper safelighting is required in order to produce a sharp duplicate image, use a GBX-2 Safelight (ruby red) filter or its equivalent to prevent unnecessary fogging of the duplicating film
- The safelight must contain a 15-watt frosted bulb and be placed four feet from the film surface
- Duplicating film is a single emulsion film, meaning there is emulsion on only one side of the film, the nonemulsion backing is a forest green color to differentiate it from the emulsion side, which is salmon pink
- Film is a direct positive film, when increased densities (darker films) are desired, exposure times must be reduced
|MFR #:||121 5821|
|Dimensions:||5" x 12"|
MFR #: 121 5821
Order this selection: X-OMAT 2 Dental Duplicating Film, Single Emulsion, 5" x 12"
Added to your shopping cart
You can enjoy added savings across our website if you are a member of your local State Dental Association. Submit your ADA number below and access added savings today. Get access to VIP pricing for 90-days as we validate your membership.